14 Best Sweat-Stopping, Odor-Fighting Deodorants for Women (2020)
by Shannon Klingman, M.D.
"Sweat is a natural process that occurs to regulate body temperature: sweat production rises when temperatures rise, when we get worked up emotionally, and when we work out. Sweating is a sign of a healthy body, but its secondary, less-lovely effects are pit stains and foul body odor. But why exactly do armpits smell so bad? "There is bacteria in our armpit area," explains Beauty Lab director, Birnur Aral, Ph.D. "Sweat on its own does not smell as bad, but when armpit bacteria digest the fats and proteins in our sweat, unpleasant odors are produced."
Luckily, there are tons of effective products on the market to help combat excessive sweating and mask odors. We've narrowed down our list of the best women's deodorants with the help of beauty experts and reviewers"
What does Good Housekeeping say about the best deodorants for women? Read more the full article here.
Latest in Press
- 14 Best Sweat-Stopping, Odor-Fighting Deodorants for Women (2020)
November 03, 2020
- 2020 - MoutainWest Capital Network Utah 100
September 16, 2020
- 21 Things You Need If You're Overheated All The Time
June 28, 2019
- Dr. Sonia Batra on The Doctors Puts Lume to the Test
February 24, 2019
- This Ode to Body Odor Is Far From the Pits for New Deodorant Brand
December 20, 2018
- Female Physicians See a Problem and Launch a New Business to Fix It
August 29, 2018
- Local Doctor Creates Natural Deodorant
May 31, 2018
- The Science Behind Lume
April 07, 2018
- Sharing the Lume Story
April 05, 2018
- The Creation of Lume Deodorant
March 14, 2018