The Vegan Guide to Getting It On
by Shannon Klingman, M.D.
‘Tis the season of love. Or something like that. This Valentine’s Day, Vegans, Baby wants to make sure you can get it on with your vegan loved one without killing the mood. And, trust us, nothing kills that sexy vibe than using products that were made or tested on animals, amiright?
So, before you go fork over the bills to buy the goodies from the heart-shaped box o’ chocolates to the necessary protection for when you want to get groovy with your main squeeze, make sure you’ve got vegan, cruelty-free versions of items like condoms … ’cause that latex they’re made of? Not. Vegan. What to get?
Here’s Vegans, Baby’s top picks for you to help you when be cruelty-free when you’re getting it on.
Latest in Press
- 14 Best Sweat-Stopping, Odor-Fighting Deodorants for Women (2020)
November 03, 2020
- 2020 - MoutainWest Capital Network Utah 100
September 16, 2020
- 21 Things You Need If You're Overheated All The Time
June 28, 2019
- Dr. Sonia Batra on The Doctors Puts Lume to the Test
February 24, 2019
- This Ode to Body Odor Is Far From the Pits for New Deodorant Brand
December 20, 2018
- Female Physicians See a Problem and Launch a New Business to Fix It
August 29, 2018
- Local Doctor Creates Natural Deodorant
May 31, 2018
- The Science Behind Lume
April 07, 2018
- Sharing the Lume Story
April 05, 2018
- The Creation of Lume Deodorant
March 14, 2018