Nine Reasons Our Natural Deodorant is Better Than Yours
Natural deodorants? Organic deodorants? Not all are created equal and certainly, not all are effective – or as effective as Lume. Below are some key differentiators, along with some helpful education about Lume Deodorant. But, be sure to ask yourself if your current natural or organic deodorant can really do everything they say they do.
Clinically proven to provide 72-hour odor control in the hottest place in the country, St. Petersburg, Florida, during the peak of summer. How will we do in your state?
- Multi-purpose use for both underarms & private parts. Imagine a head-to-toe odor control confidence that is solved completely, with one product.
- Patented – that isn’t easy to do. We do not neutralize or mask odors, like many deodorants or antiperspirants. Lume effectively eliminates odor-causing reactions and leaves you feeling confident, secure and empowered.
- Doctor-developed – She witnessed the frustration and understood the need for a product that could benefit both consumers and physicians in controlling odors caused by normal daily activity – finally an aluminum free deodorant that really works!
- Baking soda free – Dermatologist recommended. No chemical burns, itchy rashes or skin discoloration. We are rewriting the book on human hygiene, safely. Not all natural deodorants are created equal.
- Lightly-scented with essential oils – we are not a fragrance oil, odor cover-up. Lume is discrete. You can’t smell us coming, and we will not compete with other fragrances you put on your body. Think of Lume as an aluminum free deodorant that works!
- Water-based – Lume washes cleanly out of clothing and off your skin, leaving no wax or greasy residue.
- Comprehensive – Equally effective on men as it is for women. A deodorant for both men and for women made with naturally-derived ingredients.
- We are free! – Aluminum free, baking soda free, propylene glycol free, paraben free, formaldehyde forming preservative free, cruelty-free, gluten free and vegan-friendly.
Did you Lume today?